We offer a same day, next day and urgent delivery service throughout the UK.
It's our goal to offer safe, effective and affordable hazardous goods transport when you need it – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We handle consignments from single parcels to pallets. All classes of goods carried (except radioactive and explosives).
- Our drivers are fully trained ADR drivers.
- All vehicles are fitted with GPS tracking systems.
- All vehicles are fitted with ADR safety equipment.
- Fully licenced waste carriers.
Please see below the full Class List which Bluebox can now carry. The latest additions is Class 1 Explosives and Class 7 Radioactive Material. The classes and sub divisions of dangerous goods according to ADR are the following:
- Class 1 Explosive substances and articles.
Class 1.1: Substances and articles which have a mass explosion hazard.
Class 1.2: Substances and articles which have a projection hazard but not a mass explosion hazard.
Class 1.3: Substances and articles which have a fire hazard and either a minor blast hazard or a minor projection hazard or both.
Class 1.4: Substances and articles which present no significant hazard; only a small hazard in the event of ignition on initiation during transport with any effects largely confined to the package.
Class 1.5: Very insensitive substances which have a mass explosion hazard.
Class 1.6: Extremely insensitive articles which do not have mass explosion hazard.
- Class 2 Gases, including compressed, liquified, and dissolved under pressure gases and vapors.
Class 2.1:Flammable gases (e.g. butane, propane, acetylene)
Class 2.2:Non-flammable and non-toxic, likely to cause asphyxiation (e.g. nitrogen, CO2) or oxidisers (e.g. oxygen)
Class 2.3: Toxic Gases (e.g. Chlorine, Phosgene) vit.
- Class 3 Flammable liquids.
- Class 4.1 Flammable solids, self-reactive substances, and solid desensitized explosives.
Class 4.2 Substances liable to spontaneous combustion.
Class 4.3 Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases.
Class 5.1 Oxidizing substances.
Class 5.2 Organic peroxides.
- Class 6.1 Toxic substances.
Class 6.2 Infectious substances.
- Class 7 Radioactive material.
- Class 8 Corrosive substances.
- Class 9 Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
We work to the highest standards, ensuring your consignments are safely delivered.